Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Today's Insanity

Is that there really isn't currently any insanity in my life.  And it's freaking me the eff out.  Seriously.......


I have always had some kind of funk to deal with (did I mention I have TWO ex-husbands?).  Some daily freaking drama to handle.  And now there's nothing.


I've had two years of being on my own, just me and my kiddies and things have settled down to a nice quiet lull.  The bills are paid (mostly), the kids are fine, and I am bored out of my ever-loving brain.  


I know this is inviting trouble. And I have certainly had enough of that.  But, like I said, I am bored.  And that is never a good thing!  If left to my own devices, I will probably become a real couch-potato (I love re-runs of all the great shows I missed while dealing with my crazy former life), and when I set out to do something, I never do it half-way.  I already have quite the gator-wallow in the corner of my love seat facing the tv.  MY spot, next to the end table where I keep my coffee/wine/vodka (depending on the time of day) and also where the ottoman is.  Nothing better than putting your feet up AND staring mindlessly at the gurus in the big shiny box who spout mind-blowing concepts continuously.   Add to that the fact that I am admittedly a Food Network junkie, and I see some serious issues heading my way.


Of course, I am really great at rationalizing.  I have convinced myself that I have EARNED this from all the crazy I have dealt with in my life.  Yeah, that's right.  I deserve to sit on my *ss doing absolutely nothing.


Well, I am going to do my best to enjoy it for as long as it lasts.  Cause apparently I am a psycho magnet, which means the next cuckoo is probably GPS'ing me as I write this.


Holy F*ck, Margaret, I need to get off the radar, and quick!



No comments:

Post a Comment